WENONAH (Heartland Newsfeed) — A special meeting of the Wenonah Village Board on Tuesday, Feb. 25 includes a hearing regarding an ordinance to vacate streets and alleys within the village.
Among the streets and alleyways include the following as follows within Kettlekamp main and second subdivisions – section 10, township 10 North, range 2 West:
- Jefferson Ave. from Idaho St. to N. 22nd Ave.
- Washington Ave. from Idaho St. to N. 22nd Ave.
- Alleys running north/south between Washington Ave., Jefferson Ave., Idaho St. and N. 22nd Ave.
- Idaho St., Utah St., Oregon St., Ohio St., Iowa St. and Illinois St. from Washington Ave. to the Nokomis/Taylorville Blacktop
- Indiana St. from Washington Ave. to the alley east of Jefferson Ave.
- Alleys running north/south between Iowa St., Oregon St., Jefferson Ave. and the Nokomis/Taylorville Blacktop
- Alley running north/south between Illinois St. to N. 22nd Ave., leading to Jefferson Ave. and the Nokomis/Taylorville Blacktop
Also under consideration for vacating include the following in Cockayne subdivision – section 10, township 10 North, range 2 West:
- Myrtle St. west of the Nokomis/Taylorville Blacktop
- A 20-foot by 140-foot land tract abutting Lot 6 and the most westerly part of Myrtle St. and north of Idaho St.
The meeting will take place at 6:30 p.m., delaying the regularly scheduled village board meeting by a week.
more recommended stories
- Regional cancellations and postponements: Week of April 1, 2020
Here is a list of regional.
- Rob Jeter to lead Western Illinois Leathernecks men’s basketball program
Where Rob Jeter goes, success is.
- MacMurray College to close after 174 years
JACKSONVILLE (Heartland Newsfeed/Midwest Sports Network) — Amidst.
- Tax help available from Illinois Department of Revenue, AARP
(The Center Square) – Senior citizens, people.