TAYLORVILLE (Heartland Newsfeed) — The following arrests were reported by the Christian County Sheriff’s Department between the dates of December 26 and January 1:
- Susan M. Morgason, 44, of Taylorville was arrested January 1 for burglary.
- Jeremy L. Cole, 38, of Illiopolis was arrested January 1 for driving on a revoked/suspended license.
- Alan J. Logsdon, 36, of Shelbyville was arrested January 1 for possession of methamphetamine. Logsdon was also issued an additional charge of fleeing/attempting to elude three or more officers.
- Alexander F. King, 28, of Nokomis was arrested December 29 for possession of methamphetamine. Cheyenne S. Crowe, 25, also of Nokomis, was also arrested for possession of methamphetamine.
- Keith L. Wiseman, 32, of Effingham was arrested December 29 for knowingly damaging property. Specifics were not immediately available to the extent of the property being damaged.
- Gerald A. Brown Jr., 24, of Taylorville was arrested December 28 for driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- Veronica Sroczynski, 37, of Taylorville was arrested December 28 for contempt of court.
- Henry A. Willis, 44, of Springfield was arrested December 28 for retail theft of merchandise more than $300.
- Ashley N. Lowis, 34, of Morrisonville was arrested December 28 for driving on a revoked/suspended license.
- Kyla A. Brown, 20, of Shelbyville was arrested December 30 for driving on a revoked/suspended license.
- Gary E. Thompson, 68, of Assumption was arrested December 30 for an order of protection violation.
- Lisa A. Harding, 49, of Roby was arrested December 30 for driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
As of publication, court dates have yet to be determined.
more recommended stories
- Pritzker signs pay-raise law for cabinet members
SPRINGFIELD (AP) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker.
- Pritzker orders immediate jobs study for emerging industries in Illinois
SPRINGFIELD (Illinois News Network) — Illinois’.
- Illinois parents get decades in child’s starvation death
JERSEYVILLE, Ill. (AP) — An Illinois.
- Sears chairman’s hedge fund wins company’s bankruptcy court auction
CHICAGO (UPI) — Sears Holdings said.