COALTON (Heartland Newsfeed) — There was limited discussion in a shortened session of the Coalton Village Board on Wednesday, Feb. 14.
Among items of business:
- The board will begin putting documents of significant importance in their fireproof safe.
- Trustee Mary Speier presented an update on the ambulance recently purchased by the Nokomis-Witt Ambulance Service for $12,000.
- During the presentation of the treasurer’s report, delinquent bills were discussed. The treasurer’s report would later be approved.
- Meeting minutes from the Jan. 10 meeting were approved by the board.
With no other business up for discussion, the board dismissed the meeting at 7:12 p.m., with the next meeting set for Wednesday, Mar. 14. Present at the meeting were village president Rick Cearlock, village clerk Kay Cook, village treasurer Sandy Jachino and trustees Steve Kimbro, Rod Eller and Mary Speier.
more recommended stories
- Filipino Senate oppose Duterte’s push to lower criminal age to nine
MANILA (Reuters) — Senators in the.
- Judge: Illinois court running out of money due to shutdown
BENTON, Ill. (AP) — The chief.
- Police: One person killed at Chicago suburban mall, shooter at large
ORLAND PARK, Ill. (AP) — Authorities.
- Bailey fears state government won’t keep spending in check
SPRINGFIELD (Heartland Newsfeed) — Newly sworn-in.