NOKOMIS (Heartland Newsfeed) — The following citations and warrants were completed between October 29 and November 12, 2017 by the Nokomis Police Department:
- Kelsie N. Miller, 28, of Nokomis was arrested on an in-state warrant at her residence of 625 School St. on October 29.
- Anna M. Hilton, 22, considered homeless, was arrested on an in-state warrant at 700 Sanford St. on November 1.
- James S. Tosetti, 32, of Nokomis was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol at the intersection of E. Union St. and Capps Ave. on November 4. Tosetti was given a second citation for the offense and was also cited for disobeying a stop sign.
- Lori L. Stroecknor, 57, of Taylorville was cited for unlawful operation of an uninsured motor vehicle at the intersection of N. Spruce and Frederick streets on November 5.
- Russell L. Ward, Jr., 52, of Pana was arrested at 621 Lincoln St. on an in-state warrant on November 9.
more recommended stories
Animal Control warns Nokomis residents regarding wild wolf hybrids
NOKOMIS (Heartland Newsfeed) — Wolf hybrids.
KUHL: Democrat-supporting student has faith in Bourne
Now more than ever, I am.
Persimmon party returns to Taylorville November 3
TAYLORVILLE (Heartland Newsfeed) — The annual.
Chillifest announces entertainment schedule for 2018 event
TAYLORVILLE (Heartland Newsfeed) — The Taylorville.